Important information for Superstore visitors
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we currently have a number of measures in place to protect our supporters and staff.
The Superstore is open as usual, with the exception of weekend home match days, when we will be closed in accordance with EFL guidelines. For latest information please visit afcb.co.uk, or Click Here for our regular opening times.
The following procedures are also in place for all visitors to the Superstore:
- We encourage visitors to use the sanitation station, which can be found at the entrance to the Superstore.
- In accordance with recommended social distancing measures, please keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from other supporters in the store.
- Please wear a suitable face covering when visiting the store, unless exempt.
- Our Superstore staff will be wearing a suitable face covering or shield while assisting supporters on the store floor.
- At busy times, a queuing system will be in place to enable supporters to have a safe and comfortable visit.
Our delivery service levels
We are currently making every effort to sure that we continue to provide a first class service for our supporters during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
All orders are despatched through Royal Mail, who continue to provide as normal a service as possible. However, this is dependent on their staffing levels at individual depots. As a result of this, we appreciate supporters' patience if there are any delays to order fulfilment during this period.
You can also follow us online or on social media for up to the minute club news, Superstore product updates, and more in depth articles, using one of the links below:
- Facebook: facebook.com/afcbournemouth/
- Twitter (club): @AFCBournemouth
- Twitter (Superstore): @AFCBSuperstore
- Instagram: @officialafcb
- Club Website: afcb.co.uk
Thank you for your patience, and continued support for the club.